Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Model letter for session 10

10,Ahmed Orabi Street,
Nasr City,
Cairo,
Egypt.
10th Nov, 2016
Dear Tom,
        Greetings from Egypt. I am very pleased to write this letter to you. How are you? I hope you are in good health. I would like to invite you to visit Egypt next month. It will be a golden chance for you to visit Egypt and for me to see you. Egypt is a wonderful country. It has a lot of tourist attractions. Be sure you will enjoy every minute while staying in Egypt. I will take you everywhere from north to south and from east to west. We will go to Aswan and Luxor. We will see many temples  and museums there. In Cairo, you will watch and follow the history of Egypt starting from the Pyramids passing Khan al-Khalili. In Khan al-Khalili, we will buy some souvenirs for your relatives. I will also take you to the Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and the Citadel . I will take you to Alexandria to enjoy its sun, beaches and water. I hope you will accept my invitation and come. I will be very happy if you come. You will always remember this visit to Egypt.

Yours,
Hassan

No comments:

Post a Comment