Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Model answer for session 11

About: A school trip
 Dear David,
            It pleases me to write to you.  I am eager to tell you about the school trip I went on last month. Our school advertised a school trip to the zoo for brilliant students. I was chosen as one of them. We went by bus. We arrived at the zoo at 8 o'clock. , We watched a lot of animals and birds. I was very happy to see the birds. I saw some birds for the first time. They were rare! After that, we saw different animals like lions and zebras. Then we moved to a tank. It was full of crocodiles. We also saw some other water birds like ducks and cranes. We then saw snakes such as pythons and cobras. Some of us played football and others went around the zoo. We spent the whole day in the zoo. We enjoyed a lot in the zoo. It was great. We had a great time there. Really happy time passed quickly
Love,

Ramzy

No comments:

Post a Comment